Friday, April 9, 2010

Christmas thank you cards


Things around here, since Zoe was born, are taking a little longer to complete than normal.

When we went away on holidays recently, I finally had the time to write messages on and post Abbey's Christmas thank you cards.

I love these cupcake cards, and they are very easy to make. You just draw a cupcake shape over the fold in a blank card, colour this in, then stick a multi folded piece of coloured card above the cupcake. I found that 1/4 of an A4 sheet of card, divided down the longest edge, fitted our cards perfectly (I hope this makes sense)

We got the idea from Mister Maker. Mister Maker is a big hit in our house, both Abbey and I love this show (when it is on ABC1 or ABC2)

Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. We are meant to send out thank you cards after christmas? Why did no one tell me this?! Oh well, they're waiting until next year now!
    I love Mister Maker too!! Austin doesn't really take an interest but I wont let him change the channel- how sad is that!? Lol I used to love Art Attack when I was a kid, do you remember that show? It was basically the same thing but for bigger kids I think :)

    ReplyDelete